Fulton's Crab House
Disney Springs Landing, dangerously close to T-Rex
Old timey Mississippi Riverboat gets crabs
Fulton’s Crab House is located in the structure formerly known as The Empress Lilly, a replica of a river steamer boat named for Walt’s wife, Lillian. It originally had multiple themed rooms and hosted one of the first character meals on property. But sadly, it was eventually handed over to a different management group, and gone were the unique rooms and characters. Regardless, it’s still an impressive fauxboat, and its food and drink offers still fail to disappoint. Climb aboard and hit up the bar, where you can enjoy a great selection of beer and wine inside the cabin or astride the ship’s bow al fresco with views of the lake and Rainforest Cafe’s active volcano.
Beyond the Standard Bar Menu:
• Super Fruit Sangria: açai, blueberry, pomegranate, and Veev
• Sweet Lemon-Tea Smash: Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, limoncello, and a splash of lemonade
• Scratch Bloody Mary: Smirnoff Vodka blended with fresh horseradish, cracked pepper,
Worcestershire sauce and tomato juice, served with a garnish of steamed shrimp
• Fresh Raspberry Martini: Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka shaken with fresh raspberries and a dash
of sour mix
• Peach Summer Sangria: Blend of White Zinfandel, peach schnapps, mango purée and
• Louis Fulton’s Margarita: El Jimador Tequila, Cointreau, and a mix of fresh-squeezed lemon,
lime, and orange juices with sweet and sour
• Category Five: A blend of dark and light rums, tropical fruit purées and fruit juices
• Coconut Martini: Smirnoff Coconut Vodka is shaken with pineapple juice and fresh lime juice
• Strawberry Cheesecake Martini: RumChata Liqueur, amaretto, strawberry purée, and cream
• Stone Cold Cosmopolitan: Premium Orange Vodka, limoncello, fresh-squeezed lime juice
and a dash of cranberry juice
• Beers on Draft:
Budweiser 5% ABV
Bud Light 4.2% ABV
Rebel IPA 6.5% ABV
Yuengling 4.4% ABV
Sam Adams Seasonal 5.3% ABV
Orange Blossom Pilsner 5.5% ABV
I heart crabs. And opportunities to pretend I’m a pirate.
"Heart" or "have"?
Watering down history is never super cool.